The Metropolis company was founded in 2005. The main specialization of the company is general design in the civil engineering and industrial buildings sector in partnership with the best international and Russian architectural companies.
We work on projects at all stages of design - Concept, Design Documentation, Tender Documentation, Working Documentation, Designer Supervision and Technical Audit.
In our work we use unique technologies of building information modeling (BIM) based on advanced design methods that exist in world and domestic practice.
The company cooperates with such leading international and Russian architectural firms as Zaha Hadid Architects, Asymptote Architecture, Ricardo Bofill Taller de Arquitectura, Valode & Pistre, Aukett Swanke, TSIMAILO LYASHENKO PARTNERS, SPEECH, SERGEY SKURATOV ARCHITECTS, UNK project, KAMEN ARCHITECTS, ABD Architects, ADM, Megan and others.
Among our customers are the largest development companies in Russia - MR GROUP, Capital Group, BARKLI, AFI Development, HALS Development, IKON Development, USM Development, INTECO, LSR Group.
FIGURES AND FACTS
- More than 17 years on the market
- The company's offices are located in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan and Nizhny Novgorod
- More than 450 employees
- More than 500 projects completed with a total area of over 40 million square meters
- We cooperate with architectural bureaus, developers, contractors in the markets of Russia, Europe and Asia
- We speak Russian, English, German, French, Portuguese, Arabic and are ready to support foreign partners in the Russian market
- Our employees use more than 30 specialized software systems
- 90% of our designers work with BIM technologies
- We apply CFD modeling to solve problems related to the calculation of air or liquid flows, based on the STAR CCM+ software package
- We developed our own plugins on the Revit platform to increase productivity of designers
- Winner of the 100+ Awards in the category "The best Engineering Solution" / 2021, 2022, 2023
- Winner of the 100+ Awards in the category "The best BIM model of a building" / 2023
- Winner of the 100+ Awards in the category "The best Structural Solution" / 2021
- Laureate of the All-Russian competition "BIM LEADER" held by the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation / 2022, 2023
- Winner of the Best for Life Design Award in the category "Best Design Bureau" / 2021, 2022
- BIM leader in Russia according to Autodesk / 2020, 2021, 2022
- Winner of the BIM & Security / 2019, 2020, 2022
- Winner of the Sport Business Awards in the category "Design Bureau of the Year" / 2019, 2021, 2022
- Winner of the "Moscow Restoration - 2021" award in the category "Best project of restoration and adaptation to modern use of a cultural heritage site"
- Winner and laureate of the "BIM-technologies" competition held by the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation / 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
- Winner of the Construction Engineering Awards 2019 in the category Best Commercial Design Company - Russia
- Winner of the BISPO AWARDS 2019 in the category "Best project for the construction and reconstruction of sports facilities"
- The company has been a member of The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat since 2015
- TOP-10 Best Employers in Russia according to HeadHunter / 2022
- TOP-50 Best Employers in Russia according to HeadHunter / 2021
- Metropolis is a member of the Self-Regulatory Organization Guild of Architects and Designers (GAP SRO), registration number - 178
- License to preserve cultural heritage objects (historical and cultural monuments) of the peoples of the Russian Federation
- License for the design and construction of nuclear installations, radiation sources, storage facilities for nuclear materials and radioactive substances, radioactive waste storage
- License for activities in the field of use of sources of ionizing radiation
- Certificate of compliance of the quality management system with GOST R ISO 9001 - 2015
The high level of qualifications of our employees allows us to design technically complex facilities: sports facilities, multifunctional complexes, cultural and social facilities.