The modern residential complex "In the Forest" is a new form of residential construction, which is called a microtown.
On an area of 67 hectares there will be several residential quarters (the total living area will exceed 1.2 million sq. M) belonging to the economy class, a shopping and entertainment center, a church, 2 schools and 3 kindergartens (total non-residential area - 88 440 sq. .m).
The population of the microcity will be 20,000 people. The second stage of construction includes five residential buildings with a first non-residential floor and underground parking, with an approximate total area of 215,259 sq. m.
The Microcity "In the Forest" complex became the winner of Urban Awards 2014 in the category "Residential complex of the year (comfort class)"
- Location Moscow region, Krasnogorsk district, s / p Otradnenskoe, village Maryino.
- Area 215 259 m2
- Built-up area 670 000 m2
- Status Construction in progress
- Architecture Speech
- Developer ROSE GROUP
- Website microgorodvlesu.ru
- Architectural and structural design Structural solutions
Design of internal engineering systems
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
Water supply and sewerage systems
Power supply systems
Automation and dispatching systems
- Organization of construction works production plan
- Special sections Environmental protection measures