The luxury mixed-used centre is located in the centre of Moscow near the Garden Ring to the address: Malaya Sukharevskaya Square, 6-8.
By the functional purpose the complex is divided into 2 parts: residential and administrative.
The residential part includes 4 blocks of 8 and 9-storeyed buildings with the underground parking, integrally fitting into the environment. On the territory of the administrative part there are shopping premises, offices and catering facilities.
Presentation materials are provided by the Architectural workshop "SPEECH Tchoban & Kuznetsov" (www.speech.su).
Structural solutions (including a ditch protection);
Engineering equipment systems solutions:
- Heating, heat supply, ventilation; air conditioning and cold supply (excluding IHP);
- Water supply system, sewerage and storm water system;
- Fire smoke protection system;
- Internal fire-fighting water supply system;
- Automatic fire-fighting;
- Internal power supply and electric equipment;
- Internal electric lighting;
- External and architectural lighting;
- Lightning protection and grounding;
- Internal telecommunication (distributive, user's network, private automatic branch exchange), structured cabling system;
- Radiofixation (system of wire broadcasting);
- Fire alarm system;
- Fire alert and Evacuation Management System;
- Building management systems;
- Fire-fighting automatization system;
- Security alarm system;
- Access control system;
- Community antenna systems;;
- Carbon dioxide detection system;
- Door intercommunication system and elevators dispatch control system;
- Parking traffic management system;
- Master clock system.