Investment project for development of the multifunctional complex comprising of four separate buildings of the following functional purpose:
- Hotel Kempinski – 1st phase;
- 2 residential buildings (Apartments) – 2nd and 3d phases;
- Office building (A-Class Business center) – 4th phase.
Mixed-use complex is an elegant group of buildings combining features of modern European architecture, local specifics and innovative design.
Presentation materials are provided by the Architectural workshop "SPEECH Tchoban & Kuznetsov" (www.speech.su).
Space-planning and structural solutions:
- Bed drainage;
- Base plate;
- Framework (columns, walls, overlapping);
- Coverings (monolithic, reinforced concrete);
- Coverings steel (Steel structures).
Engineering equipment, utilities, list of engineering and technical measures:
- Air conditioning;
- Smoke ventilation (smoke exhaust system);
- A heat supply (including Individual Heating Plant);
- Cold supply (including refrigerating station);
- Water supply;
- Automatic water fire fighting system.
- Electrotechnical part:
- Power supply;
- Power electric equipment;
- Electric lighting;
- Control and Instrumentation, engineering systems automation:
- Telephony (Moscow city telephone network);
- Television (the general broadcasting);
- Radio broadcasting system;
- Fire alarm system;
- Fire alert signal;
- Security alarm;
- Access control;
- Optimized communication networks;
- On-site utilities;
- Special chapters;
- Energy efficiency.