Engineering infrastructure at the Skolkovo innovation center performs is an effective system for providing the center with a full range of communal services that create comfortable, ecologically sound living conditions for residents and guests. The territory of the Skolkovo innovation center is in fact is a sort of laboratory, in which the best modern innovations and technology in the field of urban planning, proven effective through implementation in significant projects in European Union member states, are put into practice in the Russian context. The Skolkovo innovation center is the entry into the Russian market of technology that is at once tested and cutting edge (http://www.sk.ru/).
On the stage of the development of the "Territory planning project" Metropolis specialists among other tasks executed the following works:
- identification of the perspective utilities loads for general resources supply by utility type;
- identification of the trunk utilities lines direction and parameters of the technical zones, allocation of the head works for engineering utilities and infrastructure zones planning;
- specification of the principal engineering infrastructure solutions (networks);
- preparation of the joint engineering utilities plan with indication of the electric, heat, water supply and sewerage systems, communication networks and objects, waste processing networks and objects.
Presentation materials are provided by the Architectural workshop "SPEECH Tchoban & Kuznetsov" (www.speech.su).
- Identification of the perspective utilities loads for general resources supply by utility type (based on aggregate data);
- Specification of the principal engineering infrastructure solutions (networks);
- Identification oа the trunk utilities lines direction and parameters of the technical zones, allocation of the head works for engineering utilities and infrastructure zones planning;
- Elaboration of options for parts of the utilities documentation development (networks);
- Elaboration of options for phasing approach and sequence feasibility evaluation.
Objects of the linear network utilities:
- Elaboration of requirements for allocation of the utilities buildings and networks, including distance from the trees and other greenery, depth of the utilities, and others in respect to the utilities networks;
- Description of the amount of engineering utilities in services corridors and under-ground;
- Water resources management;
- Recommendations on principal design solutions, principal water consumption balance and development of the basic requirements;
- General drinking-water discharge, including process water supply, reserve capacity and fire-fighting discharge, as well as criterion for drinking-water process design;
- Forecast of the storm water amount and flood preventive measures;
- Surface rain-water system and calculation of the catchment area.
- Preliminary assessment of the waste energy sources received from Data Processing Center (DPC);
- Power, heat and cold supply strategy, basic energy efficiency indicators in respect to distribution networks.
- Cable gallery in respect to other utilities coordination;
- Construction requirements - Combined control unit for engineering networks.
- Utilities border plan (with regard to networks);
- Joint engineering utilities plan with regard to municipal networks;
- Preparation of the joint engineering utilities plan with indication of the eclectic, heat, water supply and sewerage systems, communication networks and objects, waste processing networks and objects;
- Development of the three typical cross-sections of the cables gallery (with regard to collector design);
- Streets cross-sections with indication of the cable galleries and other structures (with regard to collector design);
- Preliminary water wells plan with indication of the water treatment facilities, linear water supply objects, including basic dimensions;
- Bulk heat supply networks;
- Bulk cold supply networks (cold centers and networks allocation);
- Bulk power supply networks;
- Laying out vacuum waste transporting system networks;
- Bulk communication network: collector principal solutions.
List of the basic "Territory planning project" procedures with indication of the execution sequence, including procedures outside the site boundaries.
- Recommendations for engineering and technical services development in respect to the networks and loads distribution.