On October 24, Lotte Hotel Moscow hosted the 12th Moscow Forum of Real Estate Market Leaders MREF-2018 “Integration Time. Time for reforms”, organized by the Vedomosti newspaper.
Mohamed Nasser, Commercial Director of Metropolis, participated in this event.
Moscow has traditionally been at the epicenter of change. New trends shaping the strategic direction of the industry start here. At the XII Forum of Real Estate Market Leaders, representatives of government agencies, development and construction organizations, banking, architectural and design bureaus, and manufacturing companies discussed the most pressing industry topics. Including:
- What reserves for development, territorial and financial, does Moscow have?
- How to build so that construction does not stop?
- What type of housing do buyers need?
- How should new buildings in the capital look like?
- Should Moscow look up to foreign experience?
Read more about the conference on the Vedomosti website.