Out projects multifunctional complex NEVA Towers and residential complex ZILART DIAMOND won at The Russian Oscars of the engineering and architecture world – 100+ AWARDS! The ceremony was held during VIII International Construction Forum and Expo 100+ TechnoBuild, which took place in Ekaterinburg from 5th to 7th of October. The statuettes and diplomas were presented by Plenipotentiary Representative of the President in Ural Federal District Vladimir Yakushev, Governor of the Sverdlovsk region Evgeny Kuyvashev and Deputy Minister of Construction and Housing and Utilities of RF Nikita Stasishin.
This is the first year that 100+ Awards is conducted. Out of 156 applications the expert council selected only 67. All 7 applications submitted by Metropolis have been chosen by the experts and shortlisted for 4 categories. 2 of them got the award for best engineering solution and best structural solution. The awards were received by Chief Engineer of Metropolis Aleksandr Lyubartsev.
It is also worth mentioning that Metropolis is the only company to receive 2 awards this evening!
The members of the Jury and the Expert Council were world stars of architecture and construction, including Sergey Tchoban – Head of SPEECH architectural bureau, Juliet Jiang – Senior Vice President of BROAD Group, Melike Altınışık – Head of Melike Altınışık Architects, Anatoly Ladaev – Chief Structural Engineer of Capital Group, Frank Heinlein – Communications Director of Werner Sobek, Nikolay Shumakov – President of Union of Architects of Russia, and others.
Congratulations to all Metropolis employees with the professional recognition of our work by the industry’s top experts!
"Best engineering solution – High-Rise or Unique Building"
- Dmitry Gorbik – Chief Engineer of the project
- Nikita Slyuzov – Deputy Head of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning department
- Ivan Khomenko – Deputy Head of Water Supply, Sewerage and Fire-Fighting Systems department
- Aleksandr Romanenko – Head of group in Power Supply Systems department
- Mikhail Orlov – Head of Automated Control Systems department
- Aleksandr Korchagin – Head of group in Communication and Signaling Systems department
- Aleksey Melnichuk – Head of Heat Mechanics and Cold Supply department
"Best Structural Solution - Residential Building"
- Fedor Isaev – Chief Structural Engineer of the project
- Nikolay Novikov – Chief Structural Engineer of the project
- Denis Almazov – Head of Structural Engineers group
- Aleksey Kulikov – Head of Structural Engineers group
Other nominated Metropolis projects by category:
- "Best Engineering Solution – High-Rise or Unique Building" - residential complex ZILART Tower
- "Best Structural Solution – Residential Building" - multifunctional complex Iskra Park
- "Best Structural Solution – Non-Residential High-Rise or Unique Building" - City cultural center GES-2
- "Best BIM-Model of a Residential Building" - residential complex D1, residential complex CITY BAY
All winning projects at 100+ AWARDS 2021:
- ZAO "GORPROJECT", Multifunctional complex "Lakhta center"
Best Architectural Solution:
- Residential building: Forum-group, ZhK «Forum City» (Ekaterinburg)
- Non-Residential High-Rise or Unique Building: Russian Copper Company, RCC Headquarters (Ekaterinburg)
Best Engineering Solution:
- High-Rise or Unique Building: ООО «Metropolis», ZhK NEVA Towers
- Industrial Facility: ОАО "UGMK", "3rd line of coal-loading facility Vostochny port" (Nakhodka, Primorsky region)
Best Structural Solution:
- Residential Building: ООО "Metropolis", Multifunctional complex "ZILART DIAMOND"
- Non-Residential High-Rise or Unique Building: Institute Giprostroymost Saint-Petersburg, The Crimean Bridge (Crimea)
Best Green Building Object:
- TMK, Research facility "TMK" (Moscow)
Best BIM-Model of a Residential Building:
- Architectural bureau "Studio 44", "Moskovskiy 65" (St. Petersburg)
Best Solution In Creation Of Comfortable Urban Environment:
- Arcanika Studio, Complex project "Quarter" (Almetyevsk)
Best Innovative Solution:
- Materials: Hevel Group, Hevel facing materials for Rainscreen facade (Novocheboksarsk)
- Technologies: KnaufPrefabConstruction, technology of multy-storey construction of maximum prefabrication (Moscow region)
- IT solutions: ASCON, Pilot-BIM (Moscow)
Also during 100+ TechnoBuild Forum four of our colleagues presented their reports as speakers of the business program.
Aleksandra Mitkina, Chief specialist of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning department presented a report called "Modeling of microclimate of complex spaces / atriums. Influence of Stac-effect on air exchange in high buildings using the example of 256-meter multifunctional complex iCity".
Recording of Aleksandra's presentation is available on our YouTube channel.
Denis Vannusov, Leading Engineer of Communication and Signaling Systems department presented a report "Automation of designing the communication systems and electricity supply systems using BIM (exemplified by Moscow Clinical Scientific and Practical Center named after A.S. Loginov)".
Recording of Denis' presentation is available on our YouTube channel.
Sergey Rudnev, Chief Structural Engineer at Metropolis, presented a report "Steel structures in the project of redevelopment of a public cultural center GES-2 in Moscow".
Recording of Sergey's presentation is available on our YouTube channel.
Nikolay Novikov, Chief Structural Engineer at Metropolis presented a report "Designing reinforced concrete structures of high-rise and unique objects using the examples of ZILART TOWER and STONE Savelovskaya business center projects".
Recording of Nikolay's presentation is available on our YouTube channel.
The recordings of all sessions in all halls during the whole 3 days of the forum are available on 100+ TechnoBuild website.