Reconstruction project of one of the oldest buildings in the Moscow city center - Hotel complex "Central", located at the following address: Tverskaya St., 10, Central Administrative district, Moscow.
The main objective of the Hotel "Central" reconstruction project was a creation of the mixed-use complex for allocation of the 5* hotel, retail areas, lease areas and parking.
- Public zones, including contact lobby, main lobby, halls and floor corridors;
- Hotel rooms;
- Restaurant, bar and kitchen;
- Congress center with big conference hall, meeting rooms and canteen;
- Wellness center with fitness, SPA, swimming pool, baths and saunas;
- Back-office premises;
- Administrative and technical premises.
- Retail areas - space for allocation of the commercial facilities as well as administrative, warehousing and auxiliary rooms;
- Public areas.
Engineering equipment, utilities, list of engineering and technical measures:
- Heat supply (including individual heat plant);
- Water supply;
- Electric engineering:
- Power supply;
- Eclectic power equipment, including transformer sub-station;
- Electric lighting;
- Low current:
- Optimized cabling system;
- Telecommunication network (Moscow city telephone network, Private automatic branch exchange);
- Television (cable, antenna, on-air and satellite);
- Radio broadcast system;
- Access control;
- Video on-door speakerphones
- Building automation and management systems (BMS).