Moscow is traditionally in the thick of changes. New trends forming strategic growth priorities for the industry begin here. Representatives of government bodies, developers and construction companies, banking sector, architectural and design bureaus, production companies discussed the latest industry topics at the Twelfth Forum of the property market leaders. The topic discussed were:
- What resources, both territorial and financial, does Moscow have for development?
- How can we build, so as to prevent interruption of construction projects?
- What residential property do buyers need?
- What should Moscow new housing developments look like?
- Should Moscow look back to foreign experience?
For more details of the conference please refer to Vedomosti web-site