100+ Forum Russia
On December, 5-7, 2018 100+ Forum Russia took place in Ekaterinburg.
100+ Forum Russia is an international congress and a professional exhibition devoted to design, construction, financing and operation of high-rise and unique buildings of all purposes.
This year the business program was mainly focused on specialists of the construction industry: architects, designers, builders. The forum included over 50 business events.
Mohamed Nasser and Кirill Chebakov became the participants of this major business event.
An important topic of the 100+ Forum Russia discussions was changes in the legislation, norms and standards with regard to high-rise and unique construction, as well as the whole construction field. The platform gave a unique opportunity to the participants to discuss their questions directly with representatives of the local and federal authorities.
The forum was supported by the Ministry for Construction of Russia, the Government of the Sverdlovsk Region and Administration of Ekaterinburg.
The main topics of the business program:
- High-rise and unique construction.
- Building information modelling of construction projects.
- Bridges and large-span structures.
- Development of underground areas.
- Building services.
- Comfortable environment.
- Transport planning in cities.
- Urban planning and development of the city habitat.
- Environment of urban spaces and sustainable technologies.
- Modern materials and technologies.